By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not use the Dragon’s Den website if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions. This Terms & Conditions Agreement is entered into by and between you (hereinafter referred to as the “User” or “You”) and Dragon’s Den (hereinafter referred to as “Website”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
By using our website, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or have obtained parental or guardian consent to enter into this agreement. You also agree not to:
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software or content obtained from our website.
- Use our website in any way that impacts accessibility, functionality, or its servers and networks.
- Use our website in any manner that could disable, overburden, or impair our services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to our website.
- Use any automated means to access our website for any purpose without our express written permission.
All original content present on Dragon’s Den is owned by us or licensed to us. This includes but is not limited to: text, logos, images, code, and graphics. By using our website, you acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property is protected by copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights and laws.
By submitting any content (including but not limited to comments, suggestions, ideas, photographs, or videos) to Dragon’s Den, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, and display such content in any form, media, or technology, now known or hereafter developed.
Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that Dragon’s Den, its affiliates, and partners shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your use or inability to use our website.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your content, data, or transmissions.
- Statements or conducts of any third party on our website.
- Any other matter relating to our website.
We do our best to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but we cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information presented on Dragon’s Den. The use of any information on our website is solely at your own risk.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Dragon’s Den may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please note that we have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by your use of any third-party website.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to Dragon’s Den immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these terms and conditions.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Terms and Conditions, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time. We will provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms and conditions come into effect. Your continued use of Dragon’s Den following the notification and effective date of such changes will constitute your acceptance of such modifications.